Match Officials

Match Officials

All match officials who are entitled to receive payment should read the information below to ascertain the requirements for submitting a claim form.

Umpires and Technical Bench Officials (TBOs), entitled to payment, must submit a Payment Claim Form and indicate if the payment is classified as INCOME or HOBBY on the prescribed form below.

The Payment Claim form must be submitted monthly to the Competitions Coordinator.


The details contained in the claims will be verified against the completed and signed Hockey SA Metropolitan Competition Official Match Card and/or official roster

Claiming service as a HOBBY

Match officials who wish to claim their services as a HOBBY must submit the Statement by a Supplier nat 3346 form (reason for not quoting an ABN).

This form is valid for 5 years. If you have previously completed this form within the last five years you do not need to resubmit.

Find further information HERE


Payment Claim Form

Statement by a Supplier nat3346 


Sponsors and Partners

Be Active & Play by the Rules

Hookin to Hockey