Hockey SA is the governing body for all hockey in South Australia.
To act on behalf of and in the interests of the members and hockey in South Australia, and to grow and progress the sport of hockey through excellence on and off the field.
- Good sportsmanship – fair, honest and ethical
- Leadership – delivering the vision and demonstrating the Hockey SA values
- Excellence & Innovation – challenging what we have always done historically to develop our game
- Inclusive – involving family and community for people of all backgrounds and abilities
- Financial responsibility – ensuring sustainability
- Integrity – open and transparent
- Contributors – valuing contributions from our grassroots members, supporters and volunteers
For specific information on any area of Hockey SA follow the links below.